Terms of Service
Stochastic training course and subscription accounts are designed to ensure that you have the best opportunity possible and the resources to help you succeed. We pride ourselves in providing a comprehensive understanding to people who want to become traders whether they are just starting out or already have professional experience. Our Stochastic Trading Training Package is an educational and trading resource that includes invaluable support, including:-
- One to One
- Educational Materials and tutorials
- Starting off session and familiarisation
- additional bespoke products/services that add value to our training
The information contained in this website is for educational, support, entertainment and news purposes only, and is not designed, construed or believed in any manner to be Trading Advice.
The information in this site is strictly for Educational and Support purposes. There is no assurance that any person, corporation or individual, who uses this news information, news bulletins or any part of the information in or from this website, training session or online support service, its officers, directors, employees, associates, or affiliates, will achieve favourable results. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. You hereby agree that ANY and ALL trading decisions you make are your own and reflect your own personal level of risks and trading skills. You also acknowledge and agree that you are aware of the risk parameters involved in trading and that the leveraged nature of Trading, CFDs, Forex Exchange and Spread Betting can cause losses greater than your account balance. You further agree to accept full, complete and sole responsibility for any and all results in your trading account. There have been no promises, guarantees or warranties suggesting that any trade will result in a profit or will not result in a loss. Opinions are current opinions only and past results are not indicative of future results. It is your sole responsibility to know and define the risk before trading. You also hereby agree that you will not hold Stochastic Africa responsible in any way for any losses you incur in any trading account. We disclaim any responsibility for any adverse consequences that might arise directly or indirectly from the use of any material contained in or from this website or any product purchased via this site or by any contact in any form with any individual associated with this site.
Distribution and/or re-transmission of any of the content provided by us in any form or by any medium is expressly prohibited. Stochastic Africa does not recommend or endorse specific transactions or trading methodologies or any advice concerning the value of or advisability of trading CFDs, Forex Exchange and Spread Betting. This service is designed to assist you and provide tools for the understanding of technical analysis of the FX markets. This is an educational web site designed solely to assist you in developing your own personal methodology if you so desire, just as freely available technical analysis books from the library or book shop would assist you.
STOCHASTIC AFRICA PROPRIETARY ACCOUNTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Traders will be able to subscribe to Platinum Account after they have successfully trade and achieve 10% on either basic or Professional Account.
2. Fund request can be made only once a month. Request must be made by 20th of each month to be paid by 25th of the same month.
3. Traders who are offered AO (Account option) with option to upgrade after achieving 10% on professional account. They can upgrade only when approved and subscription of new account only takes effect when the current subscription expires. Upgrade cannot take place within a live subscription.
4. Any trade account that has been allocated to a trader, which is still live and have not hit drawdown limit, but has been dormant for 6 months will be closed permanently and will become inaccessible.
Generally, our training course/seminar orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. We will only approve a refund/transfer request provided the student/participant meets the following requirements:
1. The client/participant MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24- hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following address: email@example.com;
2. The client/participant is unable to attend or participate due to a change of date, schedule or delivery of training course/seminar by Stochastic Africa or partners.
Generally, all customers can cancel any subscription and request for refund provided the participant meets the following requirements:
1. The current subscription is within 2 weeks of the start date of subscription.
2. Any loss, if any in the account concerned is not more than subscription amount.
3. The participant MUST notify us of their desire to cancel a subscription IN WRITING. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following
For all refunds, the amount refunded will be less any transfer charges that will be incurred.
Payments will be made within 7-10 business days from date of refund/cancellation request.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call /watsapp
+255 737 690 994.